What is SEO?
3901 GE Road, Suite 3B
Bloomington, IL 61704
Search Engine Optimization is an integral part of the modern website. It is utilized in the back-end coding (invisible to normal viewers) and front-end coding (what you see in your browser) and makes your website more compatible with what search engines are looking for to index your website, thus getting you higher positions in search listings. More information coming soon...
(Basic Plan - Summary)
- Submit to Google Analytics (complete statistics tracking and reports)
- Create XML Sitemap and register website with Google Webmaster Tools
- Create Meta Tags for Keywords, Description, Robots etc. for each web page
- Create a Robot.txt document to embed in website's root (tells search engines which robots to use)
- Create Favicon.ico image and embed coding in
head of every web page
- Label every graphic with an 'ALT' tag that corresponds with appropriate keyword descriptions
- Utilize Optimal Internal Linking Structure
- Verify all URLs are Search Engine Friendly and Compliant
- Submit website to DMOZ.org (global human-edited website directory, partnered with major web companies)
- Include most important keywords in first 25 and last 25 words on each web page
- Validate each web page using W3C Compliant Standards
- Search top competitors for re-occuring, important, and frequently used keywords
FEATURED SEO Site: AgFocus
The AgFocus Planter Pro is a brand new farming product invented to remove the need of row cleaners. This website is fully optimized, and is set up with Google Analytics for weekly reports, as well as Google Adwords.